Join the Tasmanian Transcultural Mental Health Network (TTMHN) now!
Sign up to receive updates on research, guidelines and training opportunities that can help you better support our Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) community members in Tasmania.
Becoming a member of the Tasmanian Transcultural Mental Health Network (TTMHN) allows you:
- access to information about network meetings, guest presentations & training and a monthly newsletter
- to become part of a network of Tasmanian service providers with a commitment to improving access to services our culturally and linguistically diverse community
- to share relevant reports, research and events on the TTMHN website.
Who Can Join?
- Anyone working in mental health and related support, clinical and non clinical, including GPs, Service Providers, Peer Workers, Nurses, etc.
- Anyone who is interested in broadening their understanding of transcultural mental health and improving the way they engage with culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- Students and volunteers