Becoming a member of the Tasmanian Transcultural Mental Health Network (TTMHN) allows you:
- access to information about network meetings, guest presentations & training and a monthly newsletter
- to become part of a network of Tasmanian service providers with a commitment to improving access to services our culturally and linguistically diverse community
- to share relevant reports, research and events on the TTMHN website.
Who Can Join?
- Anyone working in mental health and related support, clinical and non clinical, including GPs, Service Providers, Peer Workers, Nurses, etc.
- Anyone who is interested in broadening their understanding of transcultural mental health and improving the way they engage with culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
- Students and volunteers